Linggo, Pebrero 2, 2014

New Year, New Me

Last year was a great year. A lot of things happened; either you became happy or depressed. There are things that made you regret. Things that are not quite worth to remember. Things you have done because of wrong decisions and immaturity, disobedience and selfishness. All of these made the structure of you, the image you made people see on you. These are your flaws. All of us make mistakes; either you intend to do it or not. But still, there’s time for change.

I have done a lot of things last year. It was done because of the randomness of thoughts and ideas floating around my mind. Different stuffs, good and bad. Well for the good stuff, it was great for me doing such things. But for the bad, I regret doing it, but at least I learned something. I lack in confidence, I can’t even make my chin up, or walking with it on the streets. I don’t even being so lazy is another problem. I can’t or I must say “I don’t” even finish it before the deadline, I just wait for the time to run so fast doing nothing and let myself be pressured and rush things up. Another thing is, I am stupid. This is true, my mind soar around bitchy ideas. These things made me laugh but never became happy. I used to smile a lot, but only few of them are real and genuine. Since it’s a new year, many people made resolutions on what they would be changing about themselves but I believe resolutions only live for weeks. Things that can make you change are the people around you; your peer groups, intimate friends, family, and those things that influence you. It depends on you to choose who you will become. Who will influence you. Me, I will change for good. I wouldn’t change my friends. Also I can’t change my family. I will only change myself. I know who I am and I know what would I dispose and what would I keep. My flaws will be changed and I will beome better. Because there’s another year and there’s the improved “me.”

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento