Biyernes, Pebrero 21, 2014

My Dream, My future

Dreams. The great things we believe to depart from fantasies when time comes. It is a wish that will soon be granted if true faith and hard work will fuse. Dreaming is always free. Every floating mind is fancying good things that will happen to them in the future. What would they look like, what would be their jobs, what would be their houses, would they become a billionaire, and who would they be.
I always dream. Not only during night time but more on daytime. Daydreaming is the best thing that was ever invented. My normal day composes of 70% daydreaming and the 30% would be the things mind will do. It is fun imagining the faces you know today being an astronaut, a famous pilot and everything. And what would be their expression if they would see you so different than the one they know before; they see you as a better person. Dreams are my inspiration that kept me going. I know life is so hard and frustrating and I fell so many times and broke my own pride. But dreams are always there to help me stand up and still keep my head high. A dream doesn't end a story, it makes you write more and continue living. If you want something that can give you genuine happiness, go, grab the chance. And if challenges oppose your dreams, don’t run away, face it. And it can make a future.

I want a future that could be lived happily and pleasing, through good and bad times. I would like my future to have an endless happiness and doing the things I love. I would be painting, doing work, travelling around the world and even to count money. And that future will only be possible if I dream and strive for it. Just believe.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento