Biyernes, Pebrero 21, 2014

The Last Reflection

This post meant a lot. The last post. My high school days will soon end. The moments of being a rule breaker and the endless pressure I feel will soon end. I both feel happy and sad, and I’m still trying to figure out how that could be. Happiness is there because sooner or later my dream would be on my own hands. Soon, I will be doing the things I love. I would be painting and counting money. J But sacrifices would always be there, I will do what I love but I will be missing friends I have known so much, friends I love.
High school is said to be the best part of your school life. Maybe because we are going through adolescence and we are starting to see the world beyond our toys. We are starting to see the real aspects of life. We get more responsibilities and we adjust to it. A lot of troubles come past us during high school. Some troubles re made by wrong decisions and some are just something we wanted to do. We skip class, we’ve been on the principal’s office, we share answers during exams, and we made jokes out of everything, we share awful moments together, we break rules and we also climb the walls. A lot of these things are considered to be bad or unpleasant but we still did it. I also find true friends during this period; A friend that is always there for me through my ups and the downs. Friends that I can get together with and and be happy with. And that was the best part of high school. And I know those things wouldn't end just because the school days ended. Our friendship will always be there and our journey will still be continued.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento