Biyernes, Pebrero 21, 2014

Change: It starts with me

Change. The only thing that is constant in this world. C-H-A-N-G-E, it spells like that. Six letter word, it is not that long, but it makes the spherical world an entity. The being you know before is not the one you know today. Change is constant, it is true. You grow, you think better, you become older, you CHANGE.

I am not perfect. I have a lot of flaws. I can’t even do my duties responsibly and make a good masterpiece. It is like I do my task so lately because I am addicted to the way it feels when pressure creeps on me. I’m growing, physically and mentally, socially and emotionally even spiritually, I know. There are more responsibility, more choices, more decisions, more mistakes and more learning.  And I can’t get rid of that. The world changes in every millisecond, in just a blink of an eye. But I know I can be better. I know I can do well for myself, not for impression, not for the people around me but for myself. I know that I can’t be perfect but I can dispose my defect and live with it. I can change and be enhanced. I can be a lot better. And maybe, just maybe, I can make the world be better and make a difference. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento