Lunes, Enero 13, 2014

Reflection

Ugh... Finally it's over. I don't know what should I really feel about letting the Third Grading period go. I mean, there's a part of me that feels happy because I successfully done it without being insane at this moment. And another part of me feels sad because we're slowly walking away from high school and really we're nearing the end of the road.

This grading period, I learned a lot. Things that are actually new to me. Well, you can't say that you learned something when you actually knew it before. That's not learning, it's actually digging deeper unto things. And Yeah, I know I learned something because I don't know those stuff before. And also My knowledge had gone deeper. We didn't actually had a formal discussions about our lessons and stuff and maybe ma'am was a great believer of the quote "We learn from our experiences" She let us go to our stations, do works there and the boom!! A new knowledge. HTML and stuff. Those were a great help. I always tried them at home and do something stupid about it.  Placing different weird things, applying unknown code of the background color etc. There are always new achievements and new things that made yo regret. But yet, learning something is different.

It was such a delight to learn something new. To learn something bigger than you expected it to be. To get a better knowledge. To build a bigger you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento